Eva Maierski focuses on trademark, design law and copyright. She advises and represents rights owners in disputes over counterfeits, imitations and grey market goods and in the protection of their distribution systems. She also focuses on strategic advice on the protection and defense of product designs.
Eva Maierski studied law at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich. She worked with the firm Bardehle Pagenberg, before joining Lubberger Lehment in 2015. She became an equity partner in 2022.
- Lecturer in Design Law and Copyright at Universität der Künste (UdK), Berlin
- Lecturer in Trademark Law & Copyright at International School of Management (ISM)
- The economic value of designs, World Trademark Review Yearbook: A global guide for practitioners 2021/2022 (together with Dr. Rani Mallick)
- LESI Design Study (EU, Germany und WIPO), les Nouvelles, März 2020 (gemeinsam mit P. Kutschke)
- „Meet the Judges“, MarkenR 2016, 27 ff.
District Court of Düsseldorf: Sale on the discounter platform real.de impairs the prestige image of the SHISEIDO and ISSEY MIYAKE perfume and cosmetic brands
Our colleagues Dr. Rani Mallick and Eva Maierski achieved a great success ...Read Article
Lubberger Lehment achieves victory for Coty over Aldi Süd
The Regional Court in Stuttgart held that the sale of "Joop" and ...Read Article
WTR Yearbook – Practitioners’ Guide: The Economic Value of Designs
Our colleagues Dr. Rani Mallick and Eva Maierski have published an article in the “World Trademark Review Yearbook: A global guide for practitioners 2021/2022” in ...Read article